Monday, May 10, 2010

lunes, el 10 de mayo de 2010

CP
-Library Day to work on the PPT Projects (these are due THIS WEDNESDAY!)
-2nd Blog Post due on Wednesday as well (the about me post, or the "free" post if you already did the about me post! (print and bring to class)


Honors
-Library Day to work on the PPT Projects (these are due THIS WEDNESDAY!)
- Reminder: HW from Friday: WB pages 347-349
-2nd Blog Post due on Wednesday as well (the about me post, or the "free" post if you already did the about me post! (print and bring to class)

Don't forget to check out http://www.scholastic.com/bookclubs and place your order online (or bring money to me) by next Friday 5/14.
Login - MrsMarcroftsclass
Password - Spanish2

You'll help me earn books for our classroom Spanish Library! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment