Thursday, October 18, 2012

jueves, el 18 de octubre de 2012

Sp IIH
Enfoque #12 – el 18 de octubre de 2012
Translate: 1. The team practiced on the field.
2. They are going to score a goal.
3. I went to see the World Cup.
4. Did you watch the Tour de France?
5. We won the championship!
-Notes: ER/IR Preterite pg. 95
-Review PPT 1.2 Question Words
HW: WB pgs 53-55
Vocab Quiz 2.1 on Tuesday
Question Word Quiz (1.2) on Friday

Sp IIII
SpIII-Enfoque #14 – el 18 de octubre de 2012  (write P or I for each number.) 
It was 7:00 in the morning, and I was fast asleep (1) in my bed. My dog, Taco, came (2) into my bedroom and jumped (3) on my bed. His loud barking woke me up (4). I glared (5) at him, and he got off (6) the bed. He still growled (7) and barked (8) at me furiously and wouldn't leave the room. Finally, I got out (9) of bed and chased (10) him. I closed (11) the door and went back  (12) to my warm bed. As I lay (13) there unable to go back to sleep, Taco whined (14) outside the door. I finally understood (15) that my poor Taco doesn't know the days of the week. 
-Work on Preterite/Imperfect WS #3 (finish for HW)
-Hablar
HW: Preterite vs. Imperfect WS #5 + finish #3 if you didn't already
Test 1.2 on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment