Monday, February 24, 2020

lunes, el 24 de febrero de 2020

Enfoque #76 - Write about what you do for your routine, in the morning, at school, and at night. It should be two paragraphs. Do not use Google Translate! :)  Here are some helps.
Me duermo - I fall asleep (myself)
Me despierto-I wake myself up
Me baño-I shower/ bath myself
Me siento-I sit myself down
Me levanto-I get myself up
Me afeito-I shave myself
Me cepillo-I brush myself
Me maquillo-I put on makeup myself
Me pongo-I put on myself
Me quito-I take off myself
Me pinto-I paint myself
Me seco-I dry myself
Me lavo-I wash myself
Me miro-I look at myself

-Correct WB pg 347
-Actuar - Practice acting out reflexives with a partner (PPT) slides 113-135
-Movie Talk - Mr. Bean

-Practicar - Quizlet.live
Quizlet Flashcards - New Vocab Reflexives
Quizlet - Reflexive Conjugations
PPT - Reflexives
Online BINGO (Loteria)

HW: WB pgs 348-349

Nuevo Vocabulario
Se duerme-s/he falls asleep
Se despierta-s/he wakes up
Se baña-s/he showers/ bathes
Se sienta-s/he sits down
Se levanta-s/he gets up
Se afeita-s/he shaves
Se cepilla-s/he brushes
Se maquilla-s/he puts on makeup
Se pone-s/he puts on
Se quita-s/he takes off
Se pinta-s/he paints her/himself
Se seca-s/he dries her/himself
Se lava-s/he washes her/himself
Se mira-s/he looks at her/himself
La toalla-towel


No comments:

Post a Comment